Working At Heights Training Program-REFRESHER
This 4hr Working At Heights REFRESHER safety awareness training program includes both a Theory and Practical component. Participants must successfully complete a written Theory test and practical skills demonstration. The program includes:
- roles, responsibilities and worker rights related to Working At Heights
- hazard identification, assessment and controls
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- warning methods and physical barriers
- ladder safety awareness
- practical demonstration on the proper set-up and use of Fall Protection equipment
- barriers and other fixed equipment
- equipment set-up for Travel Restraint, Fall Restricting and Fall Arrest systems
- fixed and temporary anchor points
- work access equipment and platforms
- Emergency Response Plans (ERP) and rescue planning
Included in the course are all manuals and hand-outs, training equipment, as well as full academic tracking for participants. This includes a reminder service for mandatory re-currency training. Students receive both a wall certificate and wallet card.
PREREQUISITE: Students must provide proof of a valid Working At Heights (WAH) certificate from an MOL-approved Training Provider at the time of Registration.
TOTAL Safety Management is also a full-provider of safety equipment and supplies, including:
- High-Visibility Clothing
- Fall Protection Equipment
- Safety Harnesses and Lanyards
Special Discounts available for TOTAL Safety students. For more information on products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOL WAH Training Provider No: 34769